Lisa Rinna: A Self Portrait
Lisa Rinna Revealed
About Lisa Rinna
What is your birthdate?:7/11
Previous occupations:Actor, talk show host, red carpet host, dancer
Favorite job:Acting and hosting
High school and/or college:Medford Senior High School and University of Oregon
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Beethoven
Favorite movie:Gone with the Wind
Favorite television show:48 Hours Mystery
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Blessed, fabulous, real, amazing, fulfilled, big, fast, furious
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. What goes around comes around
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. My life right now
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Fear itself
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Positano, Italy
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Joan of Arc
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. My mom
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. “Like,” “Fabulous,” “I know!”
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Nothing
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. To play the piano really well
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. My family
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. Insecurity
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. My positive outlook
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. I’d like to be Oprah for a day
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. My lips
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Wonder Woman
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Catwoman
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Einstein. I’d ask him what his most treasured possession is.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Impatience
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Dancing
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Rock star
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Honesty, loyalty, and kindness
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Cake
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. “Too Hot” by Kool and the Gang, “Borderline” by Madonna, “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston, “Tainted Love” by Soft Cell, “Dream On” by Aerosmith
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. Norman Vincent Peale, Eckhart Tolle, Paulo Coelho
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. The Road Less Traveled, The Seat of the Soul, A Tale of Two Cities, The Alchemist, The Bell Jar
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. The Secret
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Make sure your voice is in there loud and clear
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. “That happened to me too!”
- Q. How did you come to write Rinnavation?
- A. I started out writing a diet and fitness book and I just had so much more to say and so much more to share and the book just morphed into an autobiographical, power of positive thinking and doing type of book. It’s a very honest look at my life.