Zoe Evans Revealed
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Spirit-filled (is two words okay??)
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Always follow your dreams--most of the time it's the journey, not the destination, that matters
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. I've thought about this a lot, and I keep coming back to the same answer: cheesecake.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Not being prepared
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. On the beach
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. "Seriously?" and "Stupid auto correct!"
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. To be magically fluent in several languages
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. CHEER!, of course
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Cheese, cheese, and more cheese
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. David Sedaris, Jen Lancaster, Pam Houston, Paul Auster,
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. The Red Tent, Pride and Prejudice, Bridget Jones's Diary, The Poisonwood Bible, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. I love rereading the Harry Potter series.