Linda Nieves-Powell: A Self Portrait
Linda Nieves-Powell Revealed
About Linda Nieves-Powell
What is your birthdate?:12/1
Previous occupations:Administrative Assistant
Favorite job:Writing, director and producing.
High school and/or college:Curtis High School and College of Staten Island
Favorite movie:The Way Home (Korean)
Favorite television show:The Office
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Hectic, exciting, stressful, fun, boring, impossible, full, magical
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. If you don't believe in it, no one else will!
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Dying before I'm ready to go.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. I'd like to be everywhere!
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. Harriet Tubman
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Steve Jobs
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Awesome
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. That I never finished High School.
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. I'd love to feel like Mariah Carey for a day.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. The word achievement suggests finality. My greatest achievement will be discovered after my last breath.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. I doubt myself -- constantly.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I want to save the world.
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. I'd be a mountain in Puerto Rico overlooking the house that my grandmother lived in a month before she passed on..
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. Immaturity
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Scarlett O'Hara
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Devil (yes, he's fictional)
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. Mess
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Filmmaking
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Ballroom Dancer
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Loyalty, Humility and Ambition
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Grits
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Chan Chan by Buena Vista Club, Reach by Gloria Estefan, & I believe I can fly - R Kelly, Un amore por siempre by Josh Groban